For anyone who has considered delving into a life of ease and luxury with a robotic vacuum cleaner, you’re aware that there are many different robot vacuum options on the market today. It can be hard to choose which robot vacuum is right for you and your space. To add to your research, we’d like to introduce a new-to-the-market robot vacuum, the , that is touted to be a major contender for favorite robot vacuum.
Who (or What) is iLife?
iLife is a leading robotic vacuum cleaner company, based in China, that focuses on helping people experience a clean, relaxing home in the most efficient, least invasive way possible. Due to the messy nature of having a family, home, and pets, iLife concentrates its products on issues caused by dirt, hair, pet shedding, and indoor allergens. Ultimately, iLife wants its customers to be satisfied with their clean home so that they can have more time for their families and their lives.
What is the iLife A8 Robot Vacuum?
The iLife robot vacuums are categorized into two series – A and V. The A8 is the most up-to-date robot vacuum of the A series, the flagship model, slated to be introduced to the market soon. The A8 is a round, flat, and intelligent robot vacuum that is designed to clean any type of floor with a variety of cleaning brushes (discussed below) and suction capacity. It uses PanoView to map a space, navigates around it for cleaning, self-charges in its charging station, and then returns to complete the job if it didn’t finish it in the first place. The A8’s i-Voice system provides voice prompt alerts for several situations to keep you informed.
Pros & Cons of iLife A8 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
As with any technological advance, the iLife A8 robot vacuum has some benefits and disadvantages. Some of these pros and cons are identified below.
iLife A8 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – Pros.
- The iLife A8 is only 7.2cm high; this low profile allows it to easily maneuver underneath furniture for a better clean in hard-to-reach areas.
- Exceptional battery life with its lithium ion battery; A8 will return autonomously to docking station to recharge.
- iLife A8 resumes its cleaning run, after charging, if the job hasn’t been completed based upon its initial mapping.
- Uses smart features and industry-leading navigation techniques (including iTech 3.0 navigation) to map and then clean floors efficiently and effectively, millimeter by millimeter.
- A built-in voice alert system keeps you informed of the A8’s current working status, including battery level, area to be cleaned, or working hours.
- Rubber brush, alternating with bristle brush, facilitates great cleaning of any floor type and ideal for pet hair.
iLife A8 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – Cons.
- The A8’s dustbin capacity is on the smaller side for robot vacuum norms, at 0.3L capacity.
- Circular design of the A8 makes it less effective for cleaning corners.
Design & Key Features of iLife A8 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
iLife’s flagship A8 robotic vacuum cleaner has a sleek, chic, and powerful design as well as some key features that make it an effectively powerful panoramic cleaning tool.
Sleek, Chic, & Powerful Design.
Below is a summary of the aesthetic and functional design aspects of iLife A8 to make it a sleek, chic, and powerful robotic vacuum cleaner.
- Round, flat shape, modeled after the successful A6, for improved maneuverability around and underneath objects in a space, such as furniture legs, tables, etc. (31cm x 31cm x 7.2cm.)
- An all-black color scheme of ultra-cool tempered glass makes the slim-profiled iLife A8 easily project its sleek, modern aesthetic at all times.
- Alternating use, the A8’s bristle brush will pick up dirt and debris, as well as clean carpet, while the rubber brush is particularly effective on hard floors (e.g., hardwood, tile, concrete) and keeping hair and debris from wrapping around it and getting stuck.
- A8 is designed with the Gen 3 CyclonePower 3-stage cleaning system. This translates into the robotic vacuum cleaner’s ability to provide full-coverage cleaning with side brushes, a rotating brush, and powerful suction all at the same time.
- Dustbin capacity of 0.3L is large enough to hold plenty of debris but small enough to allow the iLife A8 itself to maintain its sleek, small design. High efficient filter retains 99.9% of allergens.
- Remote controllability via an included remote control and/or smart phone app.
- Four primary cleaning modes facilitate customized, effective cleaning: Auto, Spot, Edge, and MAX.
- The iLife A8 Robot Vacuum is suitable for and effective on a variety of floor types, including tile, wooden floor, and carpet.
- There is a programmable memory, controlled by a simple and intuitive remote control with LCD screen.
- A long-lasting lithium ion battery (130 minutes of autonomy) allows the A8 to cover more ground before recharging. Actually, iLife is the robot vacuum company that started to implement the lithium ion battery as a basic accessory in its product line about five years ago; this battery type has become a standard in the industry.
- Quiet, with a sound level lower than 64 decibels.
Key Features for Powerful Panoramic Cleaning.
Below are some of the key features of the iLife A8 that make its cleaning capabilities powerful and intelligent.
- The iLife A8 utilizes live-vision 360-degree panoramic camera technology to provide excellent mapping and navigational capacity.
- Mapping and spatial measurement data are stored on three built-in chips within the A8, allowing the map of the space to be retrieved later.
- The live-view camera feed is visible via the vacuum’s app.
- A8 is designed to be able to clean every floor type effectively with its very strong suction function alone, due to an enhanced brushless motor.
- An integrated i-Voice technology is an intelligent feature that uses a voice to alert you about what the A8 is doing or if it requires attention somehow, such as emptying the dustbin.
How Does iLife A8 Robot Vacuum Perform?
In an industry where many of the robot vacuums are starting to share similar features, what makes the iLife A8 perform well? Primarily, it comes down to the A8’s strategically designed shape, intelligent and systematic navigation, and three-pronged cleaning power.
Strategically Designed Shape.
The circular shape of the iLife A8 makes perfect sense, when viewed in conjunction with its 360-degree panoramic camera. This round design allows the robot vacuum to avoid bumping into furniture, but the vacuum has also quite a low profile. This makes it ideal for avoiding furniture legs while still being able to clean underneath low furniture.
Intelligent & Systematic Navigation.
The A8’s 360-degree panoramic camera and advanced CV-SLAM graphics algorithms allows the vacuum to scan its surroundings quickly and precisely. Using that data, A8 is then able to compute its own cleaning pattern and begin the cleaning process systematically, working its way along the planned route. The navigation for cleaning is systematic and structured so as to maximize both efficiency and effectiveness in cleaning – every point on the floor will be cleaned, and nothing will be missed with this navigational technology. This is called cleaning from a precise map without repetition or omission. (As a point of fact, iLife was the first robot vacuum company to create the unique infrared eye detection system, which has now become somewhat common in the industry.)
Three-Pronged Cleaning Power.
The iLife A8 robot vacuum uses three primary components to give you the clean floor you want, regardless of flooring type. This three-pronged approach includes: (1) side brushes, (2) rolling brush, and (3) powerful suction, all simultaneously in a single operation. What’s more, the vacuum is continuously scanning its surroundings to ensure optimum cleanliness and avoid obstacles and steps. Extrapower Suction Pro is a cleaning mode that will maximize the high suction power; TurboBoost is an advanced system with a powerful turbine that maximizes suction; Motorized Power Brush is a rotating brush that provides thorough cleaning coverage.
Conclusion – The Bottom Line.
Touted as the embodiment of high technology and high style, the iLife A8 has definitely presented itself as an industry leader. While real-life application remains to be verified, there are plenty of desirable attributes built into the sleek and powerful design of the A8. And, with iLife’s company policy to provide high quality cleaning capacity while keeping products affordable, the A8 appears to benefit from that – increased cleaning skill without a significantly increased cost. The iLife A8 robot vacuum will be available on Amazon this month!
У нашей фирмы авторитетный web-сайт про направление СП Ципионат www.buysteroids.in.ua